Matt Russell

New User
Freedom! Member
Aug 14, 2014
YouTube
So as the title says I'm Matt.

I run the Hoard Films channel on YouTube. I'm from the UK and have been making videos for around 3 years now, recently I have starting making them a lot more frequently after finding Freedom! about a year ago.

I pretty much just play games on my channel, with a few series, however I really enjoy programming (mainly Java). I stream occasionally on twitch.tv/talslain, but make sure to put up a 'Live now' video on YouTube as well.

I upload every day with at least one video but sometimes two. I would love to be able to find or build a community of people for my channel to play multiplayer games on my channel and help cross promote many others.

If any of this sound like something you like, please head on over to my channel (www.youtube.com/hoardfilms) and check it out, if you like it please subscribe. Also please leave your channel below so that I could check it out. If you'd like to do a collaboration please let me know, either here or on twitter (@Hoardfilms).

Many thanks guys,

Matt

Last edited:
Feb 3, 2016
United kingdom
YouTube
So as the title says I'm Matt.

I run the Hoard Films channel on YouTube. I'm from the UK and have been making videos for around 3 years now, recently I have starting making them a lot more frequently after finding Freedom! about a year ago.

I pretty much just play games on my channel, with a few series, however I really enjoy programming (mainly Java). I stream occasionally on twitch.tv/talslain, but make sure to put up a 'Live now' video on YouTube as well.

I upload every day with at least one video but sometimes two. I would love to be able to find or build a community of people for my channel to play multiplayer games on my channel and help cross promote many others.

If any of this sound like something you like, please head on over to my channel (www.youtube.com/hoardfilms) and check it out, if you like it please subscribe. Also please leave your channel below so that I could check it out. If you'd like to do a collaboration please let me know, either here or on twitter (@Hoardfilms).

Many thanks guys,

Matt
Hi Matt! I'm glad you're apart of the family! And I hope it's going well^^ Also I'm from the UK too!