Gaming Hi guys!

MyNameisHobby

New User
Jan 29, 2017
So, I just got accepted into the Freedom! Family and I'm really excited to be a part of the community! When gaming, I'll get mad in certain parts of the game when I fail in certain parts due to the fact that I suck at video game-I mean I have bad luck. However, rather than that, I'm a pretty happy person in my videos and I'm a pretty laid back guy as well. I play a bunch of Nintendo games on my channel as well, mostly Smash Bros., Mario Kart, and Splatoon. I'm hoping being a part of Freedom! will allow me to grow my channel and my life on social media in general. If you have any suggestions on what I should do to grow my channel, let me know! Or we can just have a casual chat if you want to. Love to talk to people. :)

Reactions: AFKPlays

MyNameisHobby

New User
Jan 29, 2017
You're not worried about playing all those Nintendo games? Nintendo is hard on the copyright stuff so they might start striking things down left and right for you. Be careful, that's a dangerous place to be in.

So far, no. Nintendo has only really claimed the rights to the games. None of my videos have been struck down. However, I haven't monetized them, so we'll see. The only way to know what happens is to try it.

KillaDrones

Rising User
Freedom! Member
So far, no. Nintendo has only really claimed the rights to the games. None of my videos have been struck down. However, I haven't monetized them, so we'll see. The only way to know what happens is to try it.
Good luck man. Also, quick tip for you. If you monetize your videos, Youtube has more of chance to promote them because it makes them money as well. They won't waste their time promoting your stuff if there isn't something in it for them as well. Just a tip. :)

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
So, I just got accepted into the Freedom! Family and I'm really excited to be a part of the community! When gaming, I'll get mad in certain parts of the game when I fail in certain parts due to the fact that I suck at video game-I mean I have bad luck. However, rather than that, I'm a pretty happy person in my videos and I'm a pretty laid back guy as well. I play a bunch of Nintendo games on my channel as well, mostly Smash Bros., Mario Kart, and Splatoon. I'm hoping being a part of Freedom! will allow me to grow my channel and my life on social media in general. If you have any suggestions on what I should do to grow my channel, let me know! Or we can just have a casual chat if you want to. Love to talk to people. :)
Yooo welcome to Freedom man! Nintendo eh? Play pokemon? :D Get your channel sub button here: https://freedom.community.tm/thread...subscribe-button-below-your-signature.186167/