Off-Topic Hi, i want a partnership with The Prestige Network

Status
Not open for further replies.

PEA

Rising User
Mar 1, 2017
I couldn't find any help in other sub-forums, can you please give me a Skype contact or any other information to help me get started?

Thanks in advance

Reactions: Piano Uncovered

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I wasn't able to find a YouTube network called the Prestige Network the only thing that really came up for me was for a language service provider at www.prestigenetwork.com if you head on over the their contact tab you have not only an address but also a telephone and email information

While if you mean the Prestige Community, as seen on YouTube then you may want to send an email to their business address which you can get on their channel

Upvote 0

PEA

Rising User
Mar 1, 2017
Here is the thing: A while ago i had a poker channel, and i was doing good. The Prestige Network send me an email asking if i want to be a partner, i said yes, we had conversations on Skype and everything worked perfectly.

Now that Skype contact isn't answering anymore, i don't know if they still in business, this was 2 years ago.

Upvote 0

Traf Plays

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 10, 2016
YouTube
Here is the thing: A while ago i had a poker channel, and i was doing good. The Prestige Network send me an email asking if i want to be a partner, i said yes, we had conversations on Skype and everything worked perfectly.

Now that Skype contact isn't answering anymore, i don't know if they still in business, this was 2 years ago.
Dont know much about it but it couldve been a scam if ya ask me

Upvote 0

PEA

Rising User
Mar 1, 2017
Thanks Koala, it seems they are out of business now.

Any clue where to find a good partnership that pays in paypal?

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Thanks Koala, it seems they are out of business now.

Any clue where to find a good partnership that pays in paypal?
have you thought about Freedom, a very good partnership there that offers tons of support and tools to our members and pays in paypal at the end of each month :)

Upvote 0

PEA

Rising User
Mar 1, 2017
Mmm..they asked for my permission to "View Email, view channel.." etc, are they actually gonna have access to my email/channel etc?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.