Gaming HI IM FLAMEYT! :)

FlameYT

New User
Mar 31, 2016
I just changed my youtube again from an animation channel to a gaming channel. Right now I am doing bo3 montages but if I could get the "ball rolling" as people say, then I am going to be doing a variety of things :)

Hopefully you do subscribe to my channel if you do watch my videos :)

Thanks for reading :p

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I just changed my youtube again from an animation channel to a gaming channel. Right now I am doing bo3 montages but if I could get the "ball rolling" as people say, then I am going to be doing a variety of things :)

What did you do previously with your animation channel? Getting the ball rolling works out nicely when you get specialized content on ^^ What are you planning for the future with your videos? :p

FlameYT

New User
Mar 31, 2016
What did you do previously with your animation channel? Getting the ball rolling works out nicely when you get specialized content on ^^ What are you planning for the future with your videos? :p
I might just stick to bo3 videos for now but when I get a bit older I will start to do commentaries and stuff

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I might just stick to bo3 videos for now but when I get a bit older I will start to do commentaries and stuff
BO3 sounds like a nice start up. Are you planning on showing off nice moments? You can work on your commentary as well in the meantime ^^ I always tell people to practice even if they're not recording :p

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member

Welcome to the forums and good luck with your BO3 montages :)