Gaming Hi, I'm Hawkdup and I'm new here.

HAWKDUP

Rising User
Aug 27, 2016
Chicago
YouTube
Hi I'm Hawkdup and i have a YouTube gaming channel where i post gameplay videos mostly CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS 3 edited game highlight videos & hilarious live streams. I just learned about freedom from another youtuber and i am currently building my channel and community. Any advice or tips would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you for reading.
HAWKDUP

scorpionvongaming

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Aug 8, 2016
Brisbane Australia
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom forums.
Nice to have you here with us.
Once you are full member of Freedom you can post video`s in the content section of the forums along with the review section.
Have fun and enjoy.

Ada Horror

Mythic User
Jun 10, 2014
Sweden , Falun
www.youtube.com
YouTube
adahorror
Welcome and welcome to freedom !!!
Awesome to have you us joining freedom family:D

Could you link ur channel or fix ur youtube button so we can check it out:D

I sent you a short guide on PM to help you here in freedom:)
Have a awesome day mate:D
see ya around the forum;)

//ADA!

JZ- Twins

Rising User
Aug 28, 2016
YouTube
Hi I'm Hawkdup and i have a YouTube gaming channel where i post gameplay videos mostly CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS 3 edited game highlight videos & hilarious live streams. I just learned about freedom from another youtuber and i am currently building my channel and community. Any advice or tips would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you for reading.
HAWKDUP
Well, you need to write 5 messages before posting a link :)

NewWorldTop

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 26, 2016
YouTube
Hey welcome with us , i think freedom is a good Choice ^^
good luck with the gameplay and streamings of bo 3

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Welcome to freedom. I hope you enjoy being around this fabulous community and you make good use of the resources provided by our network. If there's anything you need feel free to send me a conversation by clicking on my profile and starting a conversation or leaving a message on my profile page. All the best with your YouTube dreams.
Showcase One Media Team

HAWKDUP

Rising User
Aug 27, 2016
Chicago
YouTube
Welcome to freedom. I hope you enjoy being around this fabulous community and you make good use of the resources provided by our network. If there's anything you need feel free to send me a conversation by clicking on my profile and starting a conversation or leaving a message on my profile page. All the best with your YouTube dreams.
Showcase One Media Team
Thank you so much, I really appreciate it.

HAWKDUP

Rising User
Aug 27, 2016
Chicago
YouTube
Hey Hawk, welcome to the freedom! family! You might want to go into your profile and edit your YouTube channel Link...Don't put the entire URL, just your user link (IE: not https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChMQ2ZViBceOjO_1193fd2g, just the last bit that is YOUR channel, in my case it's just UChMQ2ZViBceOjO_1193fd2g)
That way we can check out your channel and SUB easier! Cheers!
Thank you for that information. I was wondering why it still wasn't coming up.

Last edited:
Reactions: BrenCoGaming