Music HI IM MR OUTRO

Dan Bates 17

New User
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Dec 20, 2015
YouTube
immroutro
Hi everyone my youtube channel is Mr Outro i am a mixture of gaming videos and music , On my channel i like to give back to the community so i post free non copyright outro or just song for youtubers to use in their videos .I decied to do this because when i first started youtube it was very hard to find the right song for my videos and i never know which ones where copyrighted so i made this channel for everyone .

https://www.youtube.com/c/mroutrochannel?sub_confirmation=

Last edited:

Chronamut

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
welcome to the forums! We're all here to help each other out!

If you want to grow, consider who you might wanna assist here in return, if you like what their channels provide of course, not just blind sub for sub :)

if you have any questions feel free to ask :)

-----
that's very kind of you, offering royalty free stuff for people to use!

Dan Bates 17

New User
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Dec 20, 2015
YouTube
immroutro
welcome to the forums! We're all here to help each other out!

If you want to grow, consider who you might wanna assist here in return, if you like what their channels provide of course, not just blind sub for sub :)

if you have any questions feel free to ask :)

-----
that's very kind of you, offering royalty free stuff for people to use!
Hi thankyou for the tips :) Ever need a song just ask .

shawnpohyar510

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 28, 2016
YouTube
Hi everyone my youtube channel is Mr Outro i am a mixture of gaming videos and music , On my channel i like to give back to the community so i post free non copyright outro or just song for youtubers to use in their videos .I decied to do this because when i first started youtube it was very hard to find the right song for my videos and i never know which ones where copyrighted so i made this channel for everyone .

https://www.youtube.com/c/mroutrochannel?sub_confirmation=
wow thats pretty cool!! i can use some good music for my videos! lol i will sub to check out your stuff! = D