Gaming HI I'm new to freedomfamily!!!

JpDoesGaming

New User
May 5, 2016
YouTube
hello i'm new to this family I'v been recording videos for years now and some accounts have gotten deleted cause the subs were just friends so i wanted to start new to see if ppl would sub to me without any friends and it took a long time to get a few subs but then ppl started to like me so now i only got 38 subs and then i saw a channel called freedom and i was thinking oh this might be a good channel to get tips on and it was!!! then later i found out that i could partner with you guys and that i guess is my youtube story so if you guys want to check out my youtube channel if you want to help me!! but i will warn you i haven't made a youtube channel trailer yet and i don't have a avatar for me just a face of person of call of duty black ops 3. Also if you help me i will make sure that i'll help you!!!!! My videos are lots of gaming including black ops 3 and the forest!!!!

Last edited:

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
hello i'm new to this family I'v been recording videos for years now and some accounts have gotten deleted cause the subs were just friends so i wanted to start new to see if ppl would sub to me without any friends and it took a long time to get a few subs but then ppl started to like me so now i only got 38 subs and then i saw a channel called freedom and i was thinking oh this might be a good channel to get tips on and it was!!! then later i found out that i could partner with you guys and that i guess is my youtube story so if you guys want to check out my youtube channel if you want to help me!! but i will warn you i haven't made a youtube channel trailer yet and i don't have a avatar for me just a face of person of call of duty black ops 3. Also if you help me i will make sure that i'll help you!!!!! My channel is called JpDoesGaming

Welcome to the family and You can put you subscribe button. Basically go to you Personal Detail, go to youtube, copy last part of the link and paste in the Subscribe button area and there ya go.

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
hey Pal , Welcome to the Family !

what content will you do ? how did you find freedom ?

Best of luck !