Gaming Hi I'm Reaper Strain X new youtuber and gamer

Reaper Strain X

Rising User
Jan 17, 2016
Kentucky
YouTube
Well a little about myself,

My name is Trevor aka "Reaper Strain X", I'm from Lexington, Ky. I am 40 years old and a fairly new gamer started out with call of duty ghost, now have moved on through the titles, cod aw, bf4, now black ops 3 and so on. I found freedom from a friend on youtube that had mentioned to help grow my channel I needed to start networking with others so did some research and here I am..lol...

I seen the forum and I have never really joined a forum before seen all the topics and figured it would be another great way to be supportive of the community and also network with some other channels and help each other grow. As far as hobbies, building custom pcs, gaming on my ps4 and I love being creative building new websites, graphics, and videos to much fun. Kinda geeky I know but just being honest here.

I started a youtube channel because my medical issues prevent me from really being around a lot of people, and driving and so on. So I figured I love being creative and I enjoy gaming way to much lol why not start a youtube channel and help express my creativity and help and give advice and tips and be supportive to others.

Favorite food easy, steak.... pizza... oreos.... duh! lol My dream for all of this is to make a decent income from youtube and streaming, build a nice size fan base and show off some gaming lack of skill lol and my creative talents mostly. My channel is going to be all about gaming, tips, tricks and some comedy once I get over the constant restarting every 5 seconds because I messed up on my commentary hurdle. lol

I will be uploading a variety of gaming content and streams, my marker for how frequently I will be uploading is going to try and be every other day if possible but at least 4 videos a week.

So if your interested in networking or just wanna chat hit me up anytime....

My channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChmZ_gbfouwLUxqad2pT6Ng

Thanks for taking the time to get to know me, appreciate it.

Last edited:

M.Adams

Oct 10, 2014
Mid West USA
YouTube
Welcome to the community! :) Pizza is the alpha food!

Do you record on console as well? :) I'm a PC gamer but wanted to dip into console a little bit. Do you just use the ps4 record?