Gaming Hi im SillerSpiller!

SillerSpiller

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 24, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys My name is Marcus (SillerSpiller) i am fairly new to recording and editing and it is super fun to do! i make videos around video games, playing with friends and making funny moment montages. I hope to meet some of you awesome people

I am SillerSpiller and i'll see you in the next post :)

Last edited:

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hey guys My name is Marcus (SillerSpiller) i am fairly new to recording and editing and it is super fun to do! i make videos around video games, playing with friends and making funny moment montages. I hope to meet some of you awesome people

I am SillerSpiller and i'll see you in the next post :)

Welcome to the family SillerSpiller, what games do you play?

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
I play all kinds of games.. i am fond of shooters :p on my channel right now im working on a Dark souls 3 playthrough. but im adding in some other games while i do that :D i love overwatch. cod. gmod and lots more

That's awesome mate, I don't want to be a party pooper here, Try don't do to many games at once because you going get some fans going love that type of game and what say is Dark Souls 3 fan, You do other games and they probably un-sub because they will think you didn't enjoy it or forget about the game so keep 1 games or 3 games at least. I don't want see you quit for that reason. Hope youtube channel grows.