RIDZ MLG

New User
Feb 2, 2016
My name is Ridhwaan Ali or better known as RIDZ MLG. I am a Youtuber who makes MLG videos, Intros and game plays for my audience and viewers entertainment.I started Youtube as a kid and before i uploaded to youtube i started out by watching other Youtube videos for inspiration. I watched many videos of game plays,tutorials and other amazing videos . Since then I uploaded a test video to Youtube which was a test video about a horrid henry video. I waited about 20 days and Shockingly noticed that I had gained 1 thousand views! I was surprised by this result and I gained many subscribers since then.My background life is Me who lives In Birmingham, and started out with a laptop and a few screen recorders to record gameplay. My common interests were editing videos,making intros and modifying pictures in adobe™Photoshop CS5 and I had a huge interest in getting software for free.I then noticed in 2015 during December time I gained 100 subscribers which obviously surprised me! I had 100 subscribers which was gained legitimately by uploading. I made a Mlg video after being inspired by other videos made by other Youtubers. I gained many viewers within the 12 days after uploading that video and gained a vast amount of views. Since then I still upload and love to make more videos for my wonderful audience!I hope you all enjoy my story of Youtube and I hope me aswel as you can gain more subscribers!

You can check out my channel at: Youtube.com/RIDZ MLG
Be sure to suscribe if you enjoy my content!This is Ridz Mlg signing out! PEACE GUYS!

Reactions: Wolvo