OSgamerKriz

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 13, 2014
Houston, TX
www.taochris.com
YouTube
Hello All,

I just unlinked my channel from this network and I was wonder if that does anything to my hitbox partnership. I would like to keep that since the network im going to doesn't do livestream partnerships.

Thanks!

UnderGroundTank

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2014
YouTube
Is it a network powered by freedom or like a completely different service, the odds are if it not in affiliation with freedom then your will be SOL. I mean personally and I hope this doesn't come off rude or anything but its like you have a girl friend and she breaks up with you and goes with another person , and lets say during that time you did something for her everyday would you continue with that same thing even after odds are no.

I could be completely out of line and wrong though and I also think that this is perfect question for support.

Upvote 0

Rocky55119

The Rock of Freedom!
Freedom! Member
Jul 28, 2015
YouTube
Rocky55119
Not sure what @UnderGroundTalk was going on about, um....

Your dashboard account stays with you, so if unlink your channel, your hitbox.tv earnings will still update and such as long as you are still in the Freedom! team on hitbox.

Reactions: OSgamerKriz
Upvote 0

OSgamerKriz

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 13, 2014
Houston, TX
www.taochris.com
YouTube
It shows im still on the Freedom team for hitbox. Yeah, uhm.... undergroundtalk... dude, its just business. Im sure I can partner with hitbox straight up if not but im okay with partnering with freedom on hitbox. This is pretty much a gaming and vlogging Network now. I create comic art video's so Im going with a network that specializes in art and animation. They actually do advertise for you. And they dont do gaming, but I found out that people like to hang out in art live streams so hitbox works perfect and im pretty much the only guy doing it on hitbox.

Upvote 0

UnderGroundTank

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2014
YouTube
Yah, if anything since hitbox is newer i think its like 500 followers to partner with them. I wasnt trying to come off like a **** or anything I was just saying from a my perspective hitbox gives partnerships for people who are in freedom so odds are you might not still be partnered but who knows.

Good luck with you comic art videos btw

Upvote 0

OSgamerKriz

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 13, 2014
Houston, TX
www.taochris.com
YouTube
Yah, if anything since hitbox is newer i think its like 500 followers to partner with them. I wasnt trying to come off like a **** or anything I was just saying from a my perspective hitbox gives partnerships for people who are in freedom so odds are you might not still be partnered but who knows.

Good luck with you comic art videos btw
Thank you. Im pretty sure its separate from being partnered on youtube. I just checked hitbox partnership requirements and they let anyone partner. There is no min followers. So im good. The rev split is bigger with Freedom though. I should be getting the same as I would on my Youtube channel.

If you partner with hitbox its a 50/50 rev split.[DOUBLEPOST=1446865884][/DOUBLEPOST]Interesting how I posted this on Monday and no one from support has answered my question yet.

Upvote 0

UnderGroundTank

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2014
YouTube
Thank you. Im pretty sure its separate from being partnered on youtube. I just checked hitbox partnership requirements and they let anyone partner. There is no min followers. So im good. The rev split is bigger with Freedom though. I should be getting the same as I would on my Youtube channel.

If you partner with hitbox its a 50/50 rev split.[DOUBLEPOST=1446865884][/DOUBLEPOST]Interesting how I posted this on Monday and no one from support has answered my question yet.
Nice! Why don't you just do the YouTube streaming though since it would go with your channel better?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.