Gaming HOLA Welcome to my epic gaming channel SparerCheese

SparerCheese

New User
Apr 5, 2016
YouTube
Hi guys welcome to my channel! I started gaming when I was 5 on the game cube and ever since then I have absolutely loving video games. when I was about ten i discovered YouTube and I loved to watch it ever since. a few months ago I decided i should start a YouTube channel and I love making videos. I hope you like my channel and peace off.

DartyMcFarty TV

Rising User
Apr 4, 2016
YouTube
Hi guys welcome to my channel! I started gaming when I was 5 on the game cube and ever since then I have absolutely loving video games. when I was about ten i discovered YouTube and I loved to watch it ever since. a few months ago I decided i should start a YouTube channel and I love making videos. I hope you like my channel and peace off.
Nice intro mate LOVE IT :)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Heya Sparer, I'm glad that you're excited to be here today! Five years old is an early age to start gaming, do you remember the first game you played? What pushed you over the edge to finally start making those youtube videos? :p

SparerCheese

New User
Apr 5, 2016
YouTube
Heya Sparer, I'm glad that you're excited to be here today! Five years old is an early age to start gaming, do you remember the first game you played? What pushed you over the edge to finally start making those YouTube videos? :p
My first game was smash bros melee but it wasn't mine and i started making youtube videos because i thougt it would be a fun chalenge and i will keep doing it for a while

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Wow, the game cube were good times, haha. Welcome to the community @SparerCheese :)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
My first game was smash bros melee but it wasn't mine and i started making youtube videos because i thougt it would be a fun chalenge and i will keep doing it for a while
I loved playing smash bros! My brother was too good at the game, and I ended up losing often. I hope that you can stay consistent with your future video uploads ^^