Request How am i doing so far?

SXIFerny5709

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 20, 2016
United States
YouTube
I just wanted to look for some feedback on my recent video. If you guys can comment on my commentary and is there something missing with it like more or less vocals? Id appreciate it! Thanks. :D

CleeOr

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 4, 2016
  • Awesome Vid :D, i like the intro, but if you could add an outro it would be cool, i mean people would have already watched it and thats what you wanted but if you want them to come back make a cool outro so they can think of it as the last thing in the vid, which is a cool thing
  • While playing, instead of just talking about the game all the time, talk about something happened to you or something in between so people wont get bored :)
  • Try putting the main keyword of the video as the first word it helps in search
  • Don't use the word "gameplay" much it makes it sound boring
  • Best title might be " Overwatch - HOW IS HE STILL ALIVE?!"

SXIFerny5709

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 20, 2016
United States
YouTube
  • Awesome Vid :D, i like the intro, but if you could add an outro it would be cool, i mean people would have already watched it and thats what you wanted but if you want them to come back make a cool outro so they can think of it as the last thing in the vid, which is a cool thing
  • While playing, instead of just talking about the game all the time, talk about something happened to you or something in between so people wont get bored :)
  • Try putting the main keyword of the video as the first word it helps in search
  • Don't use the word "gameplay" much it makes it sound boring
  • Best title might be " Overwatch - HOW IS HE STILL ALIVE?!"
Thanks for your feedback! Im gonna start working on those ASAP! (y) (Y)