Solved How can I get permission to post in the Creations section?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iDuskk

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 9, 2016
YouTube
I'd really like to start posting in the Creations forum because I feel like I'm at the stage where I can really use some feedback on individual videos from fellow content creators, but It still says I have insignificant privileges to post there. I get they need to filter out the people who are just going to post their videos and leave, but honestly that still happens, and its kinda frustrating that I can't post for legitimate feedback, when others can dump episode 201245842353598 of their lets play, and not respond to feedback.

So yeah, how can I get permission to post in the Creations section?

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Hey iDuskK, to be able to post in the Creations forum you either need to be a verified partner of Freedom, or by accumulating the required forum posts throughout the site - this is currently 30 forum posts. Once you have 30 posts you should be upgraded access to all parts of the forums within 24 hours.

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
A Freedom partner is exactly what it sounds like, that you have partnered with Freedom and have access to all parts of the forum. Normally you have to link you YT account with Freedom if it is you can fill out the following form and they will get back to you in a few days with the new banner - https://docs.google.com/forms/d/14KykUcnpLXEVry7ZBnCJ6OslnBjxG8P2uLigj95T6I8/viewform. Or as I said if you haven't linked your accounts or don't have an account to link with Freedom then just post 30 times in the forums and you will have access to all parts, including the content sections.

Btw I'm sorry about not replying sooner been a rather hectic week for me and only just signed back onto here

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.