How Can I Make Money As A Teenager?

DeoDoeHD

Jul 31, 2015
I am not old enough to have a job yet so I am wondering what is the best way for me to make some money as a teen. Oh, and btw, I can't do any neighborhood jobs. So that kind of limits the ways of making money. Thank you in advance for your help and suggestions.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I am not old enough to have a job yet so I am wondering what is the best way for me to make some money as a teen. Oh, and btw, I can't do any neighborhood jobs. So that kind of limits the ways of making money. Thank you in advance for your help and suggestions.
What do you mean you can't do neighborhood jobs? You can find a way to bring food into school, and sell it at a higher price. It all depends on where you're at.

DeoDoeHD

Jul 31, 2015
What do you mean you can't do neighborhood jobs? You can find a way to bring food into school, and sell it at a higher price. It all depends on where you're at.
Well my all of my neighbors do their own things or they hire pros to do work for them. Sadly, I can't sell food at school because my parents won't allow me to.

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Well my all of my neighbors do their own things or they hire pros to do work for them. Sadly, I can't sell food at school because my parents won't allow me to.
That limits making money quite a bit. You should figure out what kids are missing for school. Or find a spot where you hang out a lot. It seems like you're quite limited. Have you tried working from home for people over the internet?

DeoDoeHD

Jul 31, 2015
That limits making money quite a bit. You should figure out what kids are missing for school. Or find a spot where you hang out a lot. It seems like you're quite limited. Have you tried working from home for people over the internet?
Kids at my school are different. I am low on the "social pyramid" so i doubt I could really do anything school wise. the thing is I don't know what I could do for people over the internet

DeoDoeHD

Jul 31, 2015
Sell candy and do that bro! I use to sell candy back in middle school until i got caught XD but hey do what u gotta do to make that green.
I can't do that because my parents wont really buy me candy. Lots of people sell at my school so I cant really do anything selling wise.

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Kids at my school are different. I am low on the "social pyramid" so i doubt I could really do anything school wise. the thing is I don't know what I could do for people over the internet
Editing videos, making artwork, writing blogs for people, there's a lot of services to be had on freedom alone ^^

DeoDoeHD

Jul 31, 2015
Editing videos, making artwork, writing blogs for people, there's a lot of services to be had on freedom alone ^^
My passion is gaming so I thought it would be nice to do something gaming related. Who knows I could probably try to become a pro gamer. Although becoming a pro gamer involves me spending hours upon hours playing that same video game and I will have to keep up with my homework as well.

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
My passion is gaming so I thought it would be nice to do something gaming related. Who knows I could probably try to become a pro gamer. Although becoming a pro gamer involves me spending hours upon hours playing that same video game and I will have to keep up with my homework as well.
Being a pro gamer would take an extreme amount of time. If you can manage editing videos, you could land a sweet gig for part time ^^

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
I'd say Youtube is honestly one of the worst way to try and make money, especially for the time spent vs money output. If you could easily make money online everyone would be doing it. If you are living with your parent you could ask them if you could do any any jobs telling them you want to save up some money.

DeoDoeHD

Jul 31, 2015
I'd say Youtube is honestly one of the worst way to try and make money, especially for the time spent vs money output. If you could easily make money online everyone would be doing it. If you are living with your parent you could ask them if you could do any any jobs telling them you want to save up some money.
My parents are saving up money for a house so I cant do that.

SlenderSlay

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Feb 22, 2016
Washington, USA
YouTube
SlenderSlay
I am 14 and have earned all my money from selling GFX, it takes plenty of time to learn all the ropes in photoshop and it does cost $20 a month as a student but I have gotten so much enjoyment from Adobe Creative Suite I dont care if I made any money at all.