Request How Is This Video?

Fun Times

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 8, 2016
YouTube
Hello everyone! Before I begin I feel that I should inform you of a few things. 1.) I record and edit from my PS4. I simply don't have enough money right now to get a decent laptop to handle those tasks so PS4 does it. 2.) I'm no expert on making decent videos haha. So they may be cringey. 3.) Any advice will help just don't beat me down please :) Anyways, here is the video.

Reactions: Tom Cryer

TheMLGenies

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 18, 2016
YouTube
TheMLGenies
This is really good work for being edited off a PS4 man. I did notice the other guys are a lot quieter in comparison to you. Your audio level is great though. I also noticed the background music cuts out at random points, not sure if you intended to do that. All in all though really good man I enjoyed the video.

Scalperhero

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
I have to agree with TheMLGenies this video is really good i like it at the start when you was ordering food could of been a little funnier maybe when he said its busy and you look around and well theres pretty much no one there other than you and you play some sort of music that stats that fact but this video was still really good but the music cutting out was kind of annoying i start getting into the music and it just cuts out on the video that was pretty annoying lol but yes this is a good video