YouTube How should I introduce my channel?

Telapov

New User
Freedom! Member
May 30, 2017
Sadly i've already made like seven videos but I haven't spoken in any of them. So, I want to properly introduce my channel in a quick video. So far my format is something like this:

"Hey guys, Telapov here and welcome to my channel! The majority of what I post is gaming videos on games such as overwatch, gta, league of legends, call of duty, etc.

IF you have any other suggestions on videos I should make or games that I should play please let me know in the comments below. Thank you and ________."

Is this too much of a generic intro? If so can I please get some ideas on ways I could change it up.

Thank you.

NoDragonsPlz

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
May 11, 2015
United States
YouTube
Maybe developing a name for your subs? I know I always say what's up dragon slayers (since the name of my channel is NoDragonsPlz) [which is also a lie because I actually like dragons] {and I have so many side thoughts I need multiple braces/brackets/etc.}[DOUBLEPOST=1496250402][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sadly i've already made like seven videos but I haven't spoken in any of them. So, I want to properly introduce my channel in a quick video. So far my format is something like this:

"Hey guys, Telapov here and welcome to my channel! The majority of what I post is gaming videos on games such as overwatch, gta, league of legends, call of duty, etc.

IF you have any other suggestions on videos I should make or games that I should play please let me know in the comments below. Thank you and ________."

Is this too much of a generic intro? If so can I please get some ideas on ways I could change it up.

Thank you.
As for games, what do you like to play? I was originally only League of Legends but now I'm multiple games

Telapov

New User
Freedom! Member
May 30, 2017
Maybe developing a name for your subs? I know I always say what's up dragon slayers (since the name of my channel is NoDragonsPlz) [which is also a lie because I actually like dragons] {and I have so many side thoughts I need multiple braces/brackets/etc.}[DOUBLEPOST=1496250402][/DOUBLEPOST]
As for games, what do you like to play? I was originally only League of Legends but now I'm multiple games
I actually play a lot of different games like obviously League, Overwatch, GTA, Call of duty, Some CSGO, 2k17, the list goes on.[DOUBLEPOST=1496290341][/DOUBLEPOST]
I would say that would be perfectly fine to introduce your channel such as that.

Can you help me fill in the blank after the thank you part? So I'd say like thank you and _____. Peace, Goodbye, See you next vid, etc?

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Thank you and goodbye
Thank you and have a nice day
Thank you and be sure to check out my latest video
Thank you and I look forward to seeing you soon

All of them above might be a good choice, though go with whatever you feel is more natural, if you wanted you could always just leave it at thank you and then have the video end there