Community How To Get Views I Suck At YouTube......

Help me and I suck plz sub and btw we all are a family no matter what!!!!!

• Same I subbed you are not weird!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xtr3m3Flip3r Eli

New User
Jun 30, 2017
I was wondering how a lot of people can get views I watch many videos and I feel like I'm not included in anything like I try as hard as I can and I am not recognized and I follow a lot of advice. Am I not good or what![DOUBLEPOST=1498850530][/DOUBLEPOST]Thx nice

Attachments

• IMG_0627.PNG
    IMG_0627.PNG
    368 KB · Views: 3

KeithExplores

Freedom! Member
Your video has no tags, so how do you expect anyone to find your content? Secondly your channel name is the name of some high profile activity on youtube, and unless you are making a video every day on flipping, you are likely to be berried under all of the flipping videos. Upon searching for your channel, you don't even rank in searches. I suggest you do some actual research on using tags on your youtube videos and channel. You also should work on getting a better quality camera or improve your lighting where you film. :)

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Using tags would definitely be a big help as this will help with your SEO or search engine optimisation. Include tags that may help people come across your videos, your channel name for example and the type of things you film about - for example 'pen flipping', flipping trick shots or things along that line might help. Don't forget you can also write a little description for your videos, outline in this what your video is about, even this is short and to the point - for example "In this video I will outline how to flip a pen and land it everytime".

Don't forget when using tags or indeed writing your descriptions be sure to keep this relevant to your video and not spam these to influence your views. What I mean is don't include tags or information that isn't related to your video as this could result in a community guideline strike being applied to your account, and do not under any circumstances include tags in your written description

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I was wondering how a lot of people can get views I watch many videos and I feel like I'm not included in anything like I try as hard as I can and I am not recognized and I follow a lot of advice. Am I not good or what![DOUBLEPOST=1498850530][/DOUBLEPOST]Thx nice
Tags, Title, Description and promotion are some of the basic things to known. Staying consistent and uploading with a regular schedule may help in your journey :)