How to make more money on youtube! even with small channels

HungryGrizz

Freedom! Member
Oct 1, 2015
YouTube
I have recently found a great way to make money on YouTube and twitch.tv even though my YouTube channel is not very big. My dream of becoming a full time YouTuber has become more possible than ever. Although I am not there yet I have recently found that you do not have to be as big as I once thought on YouTube or twitch to make it a full time career.

One great way to make some extra revenue is to enter the g2a affiliate program. [link removed - see forum rules] I have already made around $400 and I have only been doing it for about 3 weeks. I will gladly answer questions and give tips on how to make more money with this program. All you have to do is sign up and post the link they give you in your description of your videos and if someone clicks it every time they make a purchase you will get a percent of the cut.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
Affiliate programs are already well known assets to many large YouTubers. Reviewers will often use Amazon affiliate links and other websites such as G2A to better support their platform and be able to produce more valuable content due to having more money to make it with.

HungryGrizz

Freedom! Member
Oct 1, 2015
YouTube
Affiliate programs are already well known assets to many large YouTubers. Reviewers will often use Amazon affiliate links and other websites such as G2A to better support their platform and be able to produce more valuable content due to having more money to make it with.
You are much more likely to make money from things like this an you are from ad revenue which is next to nothing on small channels

HungryGrizz

Freedom! Member
Oct 1, 2015
YouTube
If you have proper ways of advertising your link then i can believe it can make some decent money. But to be honest i don't see the usage of this for a smaller channel like mine.
if you have a nice community they will be happy to support you. it is not costing them anything more to buy the game using your link its like donating but they are getting something for it. Just give then link a second of notification. you are not gonna make a fortune but every little bit helps to the recycle into your channel and make better content.

HungryGrizz

Freedom! Member
Oct 1, 2015
YouTube
Tried to visit the link, but tbh i don't understand how it works xD
did you sign up?
once you sign up you will be able to get a referal link that brings poeple to the site and once someone clicks that link if they ever go back to the site to purchase something you will get a percentage I recommend posting the link on twitch and youtube descriptions

chriselle

Rising User
Jul 4, 2016
YouTube
did you sign up?
once you sign up you will be able to get a referal link that brings poeple to the site and once someone clicks that link if they ever go back to the site to purchase something you will get a percentage I recommend posting the link on twitch and youtube descriptions

Ya i did, got my ref link ow, just i guess my channel is not suitable for game's product ^^
Thanks anyway mate