Gaming Howdy! I'm Cam!

CammaBit

New User
Freedom! Member
Mar 26, 2016
YouTube
Hello everyone, I'm Cam. I'm not really very good at introduction posts so I'm going to use the template to help me out. But I'm just a gaming channel. I make short(ish) videos with my friends and then I make longer videos when I play single player or story based games. I started YouTube simply because I had way too much free time and needed something to do, but now it's become this whole thing and I'm having so so SO much fun with it. Oddly enough, editing is one of my favorite parts, strange right? Anywho, let's get right down to the introduction.

Your name/alias: I'm Cam but my channel name is clearly CammaBit
Where are you from?: I'm from the good old Pacific Northwest
How old are you?: I'm 17
How did you find Freedom?: I honestly don't remember at this point oops.
What made you join our forums?: I started participating in the threads over at /r/newtubers and the community was a ton of fun so I'm hoping for the same here.
What are your hobbies?: I'm, quite obviously, a gamer. I'm also an artist, animator, and musician. (My art is going up in a cafe downtown so that's cool!)
What is your favorite food?: Sushi (or Sashimi, but I like them both the same so)
Why did you start YouTube?: Had WAY too much free time and not enough stuff to do in that time.
What is your biggest dream?: Either to become an animator as my job, a musician as my job, or to somehow grow my channel enough that I can have YouTube be my job.
What kind of channel do you run?: I run a gaming channel but do plan to branch out a bit more as time goes on, I don't STRICTLY post gaming content but as of yet that is my most frequent as I can't do much else with my housing situation.
How frequently do you upload?: My schedule I usually stick to as of late is videos every other day and shitposts (Just stupid 1-10 second clips) in between those.

Thanks for having me and I hope to have a ton of fun

Edit: Yes, I made my profile picture myself