Complaints HUGE Suggestion!

NikeDebuts2K15

Shoe Enthusiast
Freedom! Member
Aug 24, 2015
YouTube
Hello guys,
I've been noticing a lot on these forums that there are many posts regarding the problem, "How do I accept the partnership to Freedom?", "I checked my YouTube dashboard and the invite is not their, what do I do?" Instead of waiting three days for a ticket that is just going to say, "We resent the invite, please try again and accept it", just send out an email or even make a NEW detailed video saying on how to do it and maybe even a gif in an email on how to do it for new people who join the network. The main thing I see here on the forums is mainly this huge problem that can't seemed to be solved. It needs to be fixed. I will give examples below from people with this problem. P.S. all of the references I give below are from three or less days ago, just saying..
By @SneakAttack 2 "Hello,
I try to partner with freedom and i have problem.
they say i am not partnered with youtube, what means my channel is not monetize.
its not true because i monetize my channel and they not invite me to freedom.
here some pictures:
http://prntscr.com/8vot1m
http://prntscr.com/8votsh

Thanks For Helping,
SneakAttack"

By @iSquad "Not received an invitation to the channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/NewDissolution"

By @Vwifty "Recently I partnered with Freedom, my first ever partnership, and I got accepted so went to my dashboard and clicked learn more and so on. But on my Freedom! Dashboard it says I am not linked and I have to go to my YouTube Dashboard and click the learn more etc. If anyone has any insight on this please let me know, do I have to wait.

I am away to sleep currently so will reply soon. Maybe I am just being very stupid xD"

IF you guys want to see more threads like those problems above, then just go to the support section and you'll see at least 10 latest threads exactly like those. This problem needs to be fixed. I love Freedom but this problem is annoying and must be dealt with. @41Danny1 @Neal @George @Kan @Ada Horror @Ernest @PhaseBeats @Nerd @Koala_Steamed @Bryan @McGahan @Neal @Row @Pskovanion
Please Read whole thing!
Thanks,
NikeDebuts

Reactions: Danny

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @NikeDebuts2K15,

Thank you for voicing your concern on this issue!

A support ticket is necessary if a channel didn't receive an invitation in the first place, but from my understanding the issue here is they don't know how to accept it. George's video is still up to date with YouTube's interface and everything, there's even an annotation on screen explaining that the CMS' name has been changed.

See the video below:

The issue is, a lot of users miss the video despite it being the most popular video on Freedom! Central. I think a good way to counter this is to implement it on the Freedom! Dashboard along with everything else. This can be discussed among the developers who are in charge of the Dashboard. :)

When a user posts the question in the "Support" section, it's usually assumed that they were accepted but didn't receive the invitation. In that case, it's necessary to contact Support in order to receive another one.

As for the third inquiry listed (the one by Vwifty,) the Freedom! Dashboard doesn't update immediately so even if they accept the invitation on YouTube, it might take some time before the status propagates on the Dashboard. This is completely normal and they won't miss out on any revenue. If it doesn't propagate over the next few days then it's recommended to contact Partnership Support.

Reactions: Neal

Nerd

Apr 22, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
ConfusedNerdTV
My thread wasn't about how do I get the invitation, or anything you stated, my one was about why hasn't my Partnership/Link with Freedom appeared in the Freedom Dashboard.
Like Admin @41Danny1 has said, Freedom dashboard does not update immediatly and can usually take up to a week to update the "linked" status. But if it does not then we suggest you contact our support team :)

Reactions: Danny