SimmieAutomatic

Jan 31, 2015
YouTube
Okay so I'm trying to start over with Freedom. I was partnered with Freedom but then I unlinked my channel and I deleted it. I found I still have the member account where you post and chat and whatnot. So I made a COMPLETELY new YouTube account. And now I'm trying to repartner myself with Freedom. Everytime I try it says this username is already taken. How can that be when I'm the only one here with this name? I am using the same usernames for YouTube and Freedom. I didn't want to change them. Can someone PLEASE HELP? OR SUGGEST A BETTER NETWORK THAN FREEDOM? I don't wanna leave cause of the lenient requirements and the no lock in contract and stuff and you dont really have to do anything. I'm at my wits end here. If there is something better please tell me or help me with this problem.

HealPleaseHeal

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal
Hmmm... that's a bit odd then. I would love to help you but unfortunately I don't have privileges for that. My recommendation is DM one of the moderators for the forums and bring up your issue with them. Maybe they can look into it.
Sorry about that.

SimmieAutomatic

Jan 31, 2015
YouTube
Hmmm... that's a bit odd then. I would love to help you but unfortunately I don't have privileges for that. My recommendation is DM one of the moderators for the forums and bring up your issue with them. Maybe they can look into it.
Sorry about that.

I already emailed freedom I think but they still haven't given me an answer. Should I have told them who I was? But then again they should be able to find out who I am just by my email right?

Jdlikefood

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 17, 2016
YouTube
You may also create a thread over in the support forum. I'm not sure any of us can really help you here.