Tips & Tricks I don't get any views? do you have a tip or trick?

Lion KingTv

Rising User
Jan 19, 2017
YouTube
Has any one got any good tips to get YouTube videos seen by a larger amount of people ? As I have been told that my videos are very well presented and are entertaining however I don't feel they get the right amount of views ? Any tips would be much appreciated!!!!!
I use custom thumbnails!!

Thanks guys!

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Well as you said custom thumbnails are helpful, though you should also take time to fill in the meta data - I,e the video description as keywords are often picked up from that to help influence search results, getting the right tags is a must and some people forget you can highlight what game it is in the last tab of the YouTube creator menu (you know when you have the option to put tags / description in )

Lion KingTv

Rising User
Jan 19, 2017
YouTube
Well as you said custom thumbnails are helpful, though you should also take time to fill in the meta data - I,e the video description as keywords are often picked up from that to help influence search results, getting the right tags is a must and some people forget you can highlight what game it is in the last tab of the YouTube creator menu (you know when you have the option to put tags / description in )

Thanks! :)! I will look at the description and try to improve it! But how do i know i'm using the right tags??? one of my videos keeps getting views because i tagged it right and found some good keywords, it's on 650 views right now. do you have a tip on how to tag your videos right??? :)

AchilleanOfficial

Freedom! Member
Jan 23, 2016
www.youtube.com
Thanks! :)! I will look at the description and try to improve it! But how do i know i'm using the right tags??? one of my videos keeps getting views because i tagged it right and found some good keywords, it's on 650 views right now. do you have a tip on how to tag your videos right??? :)

Check the tag by either A)Using Heartbeat (A Freedom Chrome Extension) to check the ranking of a certain tag. This isn't too bad, and allows you to focus on creating more tags. However, I've never had the time to fully test its reliability, so it may be less reliable than expected.

B) Search YouTube with that tag, and see how many videos appear with said tags. If a lot of videos pop up, with most of them having a relatively high number of views, I'd advise using that tag somewhat. Be careful not to have the same tags as them, otherwise you'll get pushed down the search results.

Hopefully this is of some assistance.

Reactions: mahastagram

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
One good tool that you can use is also rapidtags.io which was showcased in a Freedom video not too long ago - I find is ok with creating tags, though its always best to double check them before pasting them over as it can sometimes contain some unrelated with the content

Darrell

New User
Jan 31, 2017
YouTube
adventurday
Reading through these posts it has been insightful to see how I can help 'boost' my channel in views, hoping to be on people's search page - thank you for this and I will consider using these tips when creating.