Gaming I have a small funny gaming channel

AlaswadGaming

Freedom! Member
Aug 24, 2016
YouTube
hey guys whats up i make gaming videos that might be funny to some audience on youtube in my channel that i started a week ago. the growth is been slow but I'm fighting through it. i hope one day that i become big in youtube with the stuff I'm doing. my goal is to reach 100 subs and at most 30 views on every video. i found this forum by watching youtube. and this forum helped me out a little and i am thankful for that.

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
hey guys whats up i make gaming videos that might be funny to some audience on youtube in my channel that i started a week ago. the growth is been slow but I'm fighting through it. i hope one day that i become big in youtube with the stuff I'm doing. my goal is to reach 100 subs and at most 30 views on every video. i found this forum by watching youtube. and this forum helped me out a little and i am thankful for that.

Welcome to the fourms mate, Don't worry first time to start youtube its slow but when you getting more views and subs will should speed up and Mine growth speed up when I hit 100 subs but what games do you playss?