Solved I have No Learn more button on Dashboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyanPhly

Rising User
Nov 15, 2016
Help.PNG ok so i dont have the partner request from freedom on dashboard and i need help it's been awhile and it's still under review my channel Please Help!!!

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
How long ago did you apply to join as normally it takes 2-3 days for the review to be completed with your channel. If you have been waiting longer than that could you send me / reply to this thread with your channel ID (the random numbers / letters at the end of the URL ) and I will be sure to pass this on.

Under the new system all channels that pass the channel will have to undergo a live talk with one of the support staff to have the "learn more" button sent to them which would then fully conclude the partnership process

Upvote 0

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
View attachment 17239 ok so i dont have the partner request from freedom on dashboard and i need help it's been awhile and it's still under review my channel Please Help!!!
Hello there @RyanPhly,

Thanks for giving us a screenhot of your situation. The new system Freedom! has for partnering new channels is that they review your channel. This may take up to 2 work days. After that you will be asked to speak to a Freedom Partnership Staff member who will help you out further. If it hasn't arrived in 2 business days, contact Freedom Support.

More Information can be found here: https://freedom.community.tm/threads/no-invitation-learn-more-button-hasnt-shown-up.172147/

Upvote 0

RyanPhly

Rising User
Nov 15, 2016
How long ago did you apply to join as normally it takes 2-3 days for the review to be completed with your channel. If you have been waiting longer than that could you send me / reply to this thread with your channel ID (the random numbers / letters at the end of the URL ) and I will be sure to pass this on.

Under the new system all channels that pass the channel will have to undergo a live talk with one of the support staff to have the "learn more" button sent to them which would then fully conclude the partnership process
Yeah I applied in mabey in september or october my channel is RyanPhly some reason i cant post the link

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Yeah I applied in mabey in september or october my channel is RyanPhly some reason i cant post the link
I don't need the full link to your channel just the channel ID bit so if you channels URL looks like this www.youtube.com/channel/ThisIsATest then I would only need the "ThisIsATest" part. As LW001 has said above, this should not of taken this long to partner you and i apologise for the wait and inconvenience

Upvote 0

RyanPhly

Rising User
Nov 15, 2016
This is so much Work so many links can freedom just send me the Thing already ITs been forever mabey july till now or september

Upvote 0

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
This is so much Work so many links can freedom just send me the Thing already ITs been forever mabey july till now or september
Hey,
I understand your problem and I used to have it too, but trust me, as soon as you'll give us your Channel ID zeke morgan will be able to forwatd it and get it over with for you and you'll be partnered.

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
so does that mean im gonna get it on the youtube dashboard within 24 Hours
Not entirely it means that I've passed it onto one of the support team who will be able to look into this for you, and finger crossed be able to get in touch with you within the next day or so regarding this. If the review has gone well and its a simple case that they haven't advanced your partnership request then you should see the updated dashboard and be able to undergo the live chat with one of the team and complete your application

Upvote 0

Chicco Torres

Freedom! Member
Sep 8, 2016
Philippines
@RyanPhly Hi there. I'm Chicco from Freedom! Support. @zeke morgan already forwarded your information to me.

First off, I would like to apologize if you've been waiting for quite some time now regarding the invite. I will personally handle this for you. If you can hit me up with a DM (Direct Message) of your YouTube Features page, I will pass this along to our Quality Control team and I will update you as soon as there is one.

I'm looking forward to your message so that this can be resolved immediately.

Thanks

Upvote 0

Daniel Chettiar

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 16, 2016
YouTube
View attachment 17239 ok so i dont have the partner request from freedom on dashboard and i need help it's been awhile and it's still under review my channel Please Help!!!
I would suggest you, go to the support section. On your freedom home tab, on the left side there will be a column
scroll down till the bottom and you'll see the support button click on that and you'll be directed to a page ,
where you have to login , login with your desired account and then create ticket regarding your issue, or just inform them to send you a
invitation link again....this is just my view

Have a great day and i hope i helped you ^_^

Upvote 0

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
It may take some time for the learn more button to show up but when your in doubt i would advise to create a ticket with the support desk so they can if needed send you a new channel invite :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.