Tips & Tricks I Need Some Help.

Cameron Blair

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Hello everyone. I currently run a funny moment's channel, and I want everyone's opinion on this. How long should each video be? I currently have each of my video's around 9 to 10 minutes long but I think that is too long for a small channel because I don't think my subscriber's or other people would want to watch a full 9 or 10 minute video of me and my friend's fooling around. I'm thinking I should make each video around 5 or 6 minutes long because I don't think people would watch a full 10 minute video. Also should I put in some sound effects into the video like just say I'm playing GTA with my friend's and I punch my one friend, should I put a punch sound effect? Or should I add some video effect's into it? I want as much opinion's as I want on this because I want to learn how to entertain as much people as I can.

TheCodyNetwork

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 7, 2016
United States
YouTube
TheCodyNetwork
I honestly believe that 5 - 6 minutes would make a perfect "Funny Moments" video/montage. I know a lot of people who do not want to stick through a video longer than 5 - 10 minutes, so making them shorter could possibly draw in more of an audience. But, you must remember to maintain the quality of your content. Make sure that you can fit all of the funniest moments into those five minutes, without having to cram it.
Secondly, I feel as if adding sound effects and video effects would make a great video. Those are great ideas! Just make sure you use them appropriately, as in they are not used everyone second. But, in my opinion, the addition of SFX and VFX would most definitely improve your channel's content.
Keep up the great work!