Gaming I need YOUR help!

JA Gaming

Respected User
Apr 23, 2017
Denmark, Copenhagen
YouTube
Hello, my name is Jennifer and I need YOUR help!
I upload videos monday, wednesday and friday, and I want 1 or 2 people to review my videos as soon as they go up on my channel and report back to me about if anything should be changed about the video, or anything I could do better for my next video.
If you want to do this please let me know :)

OOTWGZephir

Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
YouTube
hey i gladly help you out :) im a sub to you and set notifications on so when ever i see a video form you i happy watch it thru and tell you what i think :)
feel free to check my channel out and see if there anything i cud improve on and if you enjoy feel free to sub

JA Gaming

Respected User
Apr 23, 2017
Denmark, Copenhagen
YouTube
hey i gladly help you out :) im a sub to you and set notifications on so when ever i see a video form you i happy watch it thru and tell you what i think :)
feel free to check my channel out and see if there anything i cud improve on and if you enjoy feel free to sub
Thanks you so much, I subscribed to your channel I like your content and I also put on notifications and I will watch the video when it comes out, so if I see anything that could potentially make people click away from the video I will let you know

OOTWGZephir

Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
YouTube
Thanks you so much, I subscribed to your channel I like your content and I also put on notifications and I will watch the video when it comes out, so if I see anything that could potentially make people click away from the video I will let you know
sweet XD thank you also i left you a comment on one of your vids if you didn't see it already XD