Gaming I WANT TO BE A SUCCESFUL PERSON ON YOUTUBE

Love Mason

New User
Feb 29, 2016
My name is Love Mason, i am 16 years old. Youtube is my passion and i want to get successful on youtube. i love to make and editing videos. i heard freedom on ziovo's channel and i thought i must have to be a partner with them.. i recently started youtube and its getting so difficult to get noticed. i like to make gaming video's. i hope can get my goal :D

Dan Bates 17

New User
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Dec 20, 2015
YouTube
immroutro
My name is Love Mason, i am 16 years old. Youtube is my passion and i want to get successful on youtube. i love to make and editing videos. i heard freedom on ziovo's channel and i thought i must have to be a partner with them.. i recently started youtube and its getting so difficult to get noticed. i like to make gaming video's. i hope can get my goal :D
Hi Love Mason . Just put alot of hard work into your channel and im sure your be a success . If you ever need any songs for anything just check out my channel .

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
My biggest word of advice to you: don't be self centered I'd you're trying to expand. You have to help people and give valuable feedback if you want them to do the same for you. It's not just a numbers game, every sub you get is someone who put time in to watch your video, effort to click the sub button, and someone who might be willing to stick it through with you and watch all of your videos. It's a lot of time and effort, but if it's your passion then it shouldn't be a problem. I wish the best for you on your journey! :)

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Its hard to get notice out there just keep good content up and always responds comments also and It took me get 58 subs in 2 months some say I get lucky but I don't think its all hard work and don't listen people say its lucky its not it hard work in you video and people will notice and sub you and always keep learning and improving.