Gaming I'd like to Introduce Myself

xUnlimitedMoney

New User
Jan 8, 2017
YouTube
HEY EVERYONE!

I'd like to introduce myself as a new member to the forums! As you can probably already tell Youtube=Life/ means the world to me! I've been working hard to ensure that I have great thumbnails and some great videos for all my subscribers and everyone for that matter! I don't consider my channel "my channel" because its not its all of you who help it get to where it could be that matters the most! :) Also I've done a few "Real Life" videos and hoping to do more in the future. Thanks for taking your time to read this and If you want to know anything else just message me on youtube! (y) (Y)

Reactions: AFKPlays

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
HEY EVERYONE!

I'd like to introduce myself as a new member to the forums! As you can probably already tell Youtube=Life/ means the world to me! I've been working hard to ensure that I have great thumbnails and some great videos for all my subscribers and everyone for that matter! I don't consider my channel "my channel" because its not its all of you who help it get to where it could be that matters the most! :) Also I've done a few "Real Life" videos and hoping to do more in the future. Thanks for taking your time to read this and If you want to know anything else just message me on youtube! (y) (Y)
Heeey! Welcome to Freedom! Wow it's so nice to see a person giving so much effort! :) I see you make subnautica and Astroneer! Keep it up, man! :)

Reactions: xUnlimitedMoney

xUnlimitedMoney

New User
Jan 8, 2017
YouTube
Heeey! Welcome to Freedom! Wow it's so nice to see a person giving so much effort! :) I see you make subnautica and Astroneer! Keep it up, man! :)
Thanks! (y) (Y) I'd say my favorite out of both of the series is Subnautica since theirs so much stuff to do![DOUBLEPOST=1485114041][/DOUBLEPOST]
Just keep being consistent and don't up and you'll make it!
Thanks for the support and I hope I do lol

Reactions: AFKPlays

ODI

Jan 18, 2016
YouTube
ODIYT
HEY EVERYONE!

welcome to the community man, i will definitely check out your channel and watch your latest video on youtube and leave you some honest feedback there

Reactions: xUnlimitedMoney

xUnlimitedMoney

New User
Jan 8, 2017
YouTube
hey dude welcome! just watched your mario video :D would add some background music or edit funny parts in.
I've started doing youtube again myself n recently became a freedom partner :D
Thanks and yeah I could have done a better job with that video thanks for the feedback though! :D[DOUBLEPOST=1487778521][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome bro! i'm new to. Hope you get what you deserve
I'm hoping on it! (y) (Y)[DOUBLEPOST=1487778559][/DOUBLEPOST]
welcome to the community man, i will definitely check out your channel and watch your latest video on youtube and leave you some honest feedback there
Thanks I reallly appreciate it! :D

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
HEY EVERYONE!

Welcome to the Freedom Community ;)

Great to see your dedication to your audience regarding your channel but what i can't find in the introduction is what it is exactly that you make content about?

xUnlimitedMoney

New User
Jan 8, 2017
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom Community ;)

Great to see your dedication to your audience regarding your channel but what i can't find in the introduction is what it is exactly that you make content about?
My channel is mostly about gaming but theirs a lot of times I'll make a vlog or two or a skit or even Challenge Videos! I like to do a little bit of everything on my channel! :D