Jamison Reynolds

New User
Mar 19, 2016
Kentucky
YouTube
Hey guys, I'm a new youtuber recently picked up by Freedom! I just wanted to introduce myself and let you guys know that I am here to chat and cola borate with any youtuber out there that wants to work with me. I'm currently constrained by my set up to mobile and classic games, but once I get things started my programs will change. I plan to do a podcast and would love if some of you other youtubers would like to join in on the conversation.

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , Welcome to Freedom :)

I see your playing some pokemon !

are you enjoying it ?

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey guys, I'm a new youtuber recently picked up by Freedom! I just wanted to introduce myself and let you guys know that I am here to chat and cola borate with any youtuber out there that wants to work with me. I'm currently constrained by my set up to mobile and classic games, but once I get things started my programs will change. I plan to do a podcast and would love if some of you other youtubers would like to join in on the conversation.
It's nice to see that freedom is picking up new members! Chatting with people will work out well here, since a lot of people are social. Mobile and classic games are interesting, what got you into making videos based off of them? I'm linking you two forums Jamison, one that helps you introduce yourself better for the forums, and additionally one for working with other people. You can collaborate with others easily in that dedicated forum!

https://freedom.community.tm/threads/welcome-to-the-freedom-community.187462/
https://freedom.community.tm/forums/collaborate.35/

Popcornpie 919

Rising User
Mar 19, 2016
YouTube
hi im also a new youtuber i have 40 subs

SirWeed

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 20, 2016
YouTube
welcome to freedom! i'd love to collaborate with you! pm me :)

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube

Welcome to our Community and I gladly to check you channel out :) btw are you going to do Live stream on youtube??