Educational I'll Review Your YouTube Channel For Free

What you do, If you like my review!

• Subscribe your channel after finding it on youtube.

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • I'll give you one like for your free service.

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Young Entrepreneurs

Rising User
Jun 13, 2016
It would be great if u would review my channel and like tell me what's wrong because I am trying a lot and I guess I lack somewwhere
1. Channel About Page is well optimized. Great.
2. Video uploading frequency is great but, you need to research present market. Means, which people or gamers want to watch which type of videos. For that, just go to any popular gaming channels which has 30,000 to 50,000 subscribers. How they are getting traffic. Also, pick 5 to 10 channel and daily do R&D on that channel content and traffic. So, you can get idea about which content you should start producing.
3. For now, just do SEO work & put interesting content.

For now, That's it.

Reactions: TheGaminCentral

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
1. Channel About Page is well optimized. Great.
2. Video uploading frequency is great but, you need to research present market. Means, which people or gamers want to watch which type of videos. For that, just go to any popular gaming channels which has 30,000 to 50,000 subscribers. How they are getting traffic. Also, pick 5 to 10 channel and daily do R&D on that channel content and traffic. So, you can get idea about which content you should start producing.
3. For now, just do SEO work & put interesting content.

For now, That's it.
What do u mean by R&D on those channels

GlowingDude

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
YouTube
Glowing_Dude
Welcome to Freedom!
If you are fine with reviewing my channel then please do...i know i HAVE to improve i just need to know WHERE TO improve :)
(Also....i am working on a new trailer currently so if you want then have a look at the old trailer or not....it is up to you XD)
Also...i hope you have a good time here with the freedom family :D
And it would help if you added a sort of signature (there is a signature tab when you click on your pic on the upper left corner ) so that people wont have to search for your channel just will have to click on the provided link :D