I'm being bullied and need some people to have my back

Forgotten ACE

Rising User
May 7, 2016
YouTube
i might have got some people angry but now i can't say sorry because I'm being hate raided by this one Youtube called Arualsmalls please tell her that I'm sorry but would like her to take the hate video down

Kratos Aurion

You Earnestly believe you could defeat me?
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube
lol if you don't like it maybe think before you start something next time. I know you've already seen the other thread so don't try to get people on your side. Heck you haven't even taken down your own hate video yet so you are just giving a false apology.

Reactions: Vetrro

whitefang024

Rising User
Apr 18, 2016
YouTube
If you want people to not hate you and stuff, remove your hate video and make a new one apologizing for your mistake. It's that easy dude.

Reactions: Vetrro

koz

YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Jun 2, 2014
YouTube
i might have got some people angry but now i can't say sorry because I'm being hate raided by this one Youtube called Arualsmalls please tell her that I'm sorry but would like her to take the hate video down
You fired the shots, might as well take them like a man. xD

Reactions: Kratos Aurion

TheFriendlyBroski

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Apr 4, 2014
London
YouTube
Hey, guess what? It's the internet, you can turn it off.

Also, the type of content you do is that of pure distaste (in my opinion), it's clear that you're a fan of leafyishere and that you are trying to emulate some of his video style.

You coming here, crying that you are getting mass disliked for being a **** to someone is in poor taste, good luck with your channel.

P.S: You're not the one being bullied, you made a video making fun of another content creator and now it's come back to bite you in the ass. Grow up.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kratos Aurion

The Gaming Heretic

Well-Known User
Aug 1, 2014
YouTube
Yea with no background to this, I'll just echo some stuff here and give some advice for me.. Terms of Service changed like.. two days ago.. and specifically address harrassment and hate. If it's something you think falls under this Flag it.. If youtube does nothing with in 24 hours, you have youtube's ruling on the matter.

The way I personally look at hate is this: Free Advertising. Hey, make all the hate videos you want.. You're only getting my name out there and putting me more and more into the SEO. Please.. dedicate a channel to my horridness. Sticks and stones..and all that.

Side note: ...Not the best strategy to ask people to fight your battles for you. Not that people don't need support, but you might try a tact such as 'Hey, how do I address this?' vs 'MAKE THE MEAN PERSON STOP'

Just my two cents.