Gaming I'm New Here

PogoHD

New User
Feb 26, 2016
United Kingdom
YouTube
I have a lot of time on my hands and I spend most of my day playing video games. I upload videos almost everyday and I'm live streaming GTA ONLINE right now! I have bought a professional video editing software and I'm ready to start creating cool content.

I have a microphone, PS3 and PS4 console. I play GTA, BLACK OPS 2 + 3, BATTLEFIELD 4 AND FEW OTHERS LIKE SNIPER ELITE 3.

Any suggestions on how I can grow my Youtube will be appreciated!

Thanks for reading!

PogoHD

New User
Feb 26, 2016
United Kingdom
YouTube
Welcome to the community PogoHD ;)

Wich games do you play on Ps4?
GTA5, BF4, BO3, SNIPER ELITE 3, and few others like Tomb Raider

Hello, Welcome to the forums (y) (Y).

Best way to get yourself out there is social media, twitter, facebook, instagram are the must have. There is plenty of other ones to experiment with also (y) (Y).

Here is a link on how to add your sub button to your signature:
https://freedom.community.tm/thread...below-your-signature-as-of-april-2015.127600/
thank you!

Welcome! The biggest tip I can give you to grow is to communicate with the community, provide good feedback, be persistent and dedicated, and make sure to enjoy what you do!
thank you for the advice!
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Woah, that's a lot of replies.. One thing that bothers me is the copyright music violation I get automatically when playing GTA Online on PS3 and I haven't got Freedoms' confirmation about being partnered with YouTube etc. Anyone else have this problem? I registered yesterday...

Thank you everyone for the help and suggestion! Going to get back to editing now...(y) (Y)

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
GTA5, BF4, BO3, SNIPER ELITE 3, and few others like Tomb Raider

thank you!

thank you for the advice!
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Woah, that's a lot of replies.. One thing that bothers me is the copyright music violation I get automatically when playing GTA Online on PS3 and I haven't got Freedoms' confirmation about being partnered with YouTube etc. Anyone else have this problem? I registered yesterday...

Thank you everyone for the help and suggestion! Going to get back to editing now...(y) (Y)
If I were you I'd take down any of those videos ASAP, sup you don't get a copyright strike already. It's a very touchy thing, especially in terms of in game music soundtracks.

Last edited:

PogoHD

New User
Feb 26, 2016
United Kingdom
YouTube
Yo whats up Freedom! partners, I've got some time off and thought I'd let you guys know about some YouTube channels that upload free copyright music that you can use for your YouTube videos, one of them is this one here: https://www.youtube.com/user/NoCopyrightSounds

The channel has about 4m subscribers and they only post royalty-free music meaning its free to use. There may be the odd song here and there that has been monetized from the time it has been uploaded so I'd recommend to always upload your videos on 'private' setting first before sharing it on your YouTube channel.

Last edited: