Gaming I'm not new, but coming back to Freedom!

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hey guys! So I have a gaming channel where I make quality videos, I may not have many subs, but I put multiple hours into each video I make, so I would appreciate it if you would check it out! Even if you don't like it, it's always worth exploring new channels!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8F-7_u_CFnA-KGpBauMYQQ
Welcome to the Freedom Community ;)

In the title you mention 'Not new but coming back' - What happened? :eek:

TheShadow208

Well-Known User
Feb 2, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
TheShadow208
Well I had some disagreements with the community at the beginning of the year when I left, and had a few very rude users try to screw me over, and it has seemed to change since I've been gone, and it seems like a safer place again

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Well I had some disagreements with the community at the beginning of the year when I left, and had a few very rude users try to screw me over, and it has seemed to change since I've been gone, and it seems like a safer place again

If you ever come across any rude users be sure to tell the forum team or tell me and I will pass it onto them. They can easily be blocked or warned and the forums can return to a peaceful place.

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hey guys! So I have a gaming channel where I make quality videos, I may not have many subs, but I put multiple hours into each video I make, so I would appreciate it if you would check it out! Even if you don't like it, it's always worth exploring new channels!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8F-7_u_CFnA-KGpBauMYQQ
Eyy welcome to Freedom! xD I can see your editing skillz! Neat videos man...I liked your new clustertruck video...looking forward for more! Keep up the good work! :D Never give up!

Reactions: TheShadow208