Solved I'm still seeing the "You are not partnered with freedom" message on the dash

Status
Not open for further replies.

iDuskk

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 9, 2016
YouTube
When I log into my Freedom dashboard, it still shows the message "You are missing on potential revenue, one or more of your channels isn't partnered, click the learn more link" you get the picture.

But when I go to my youtube it does say im partnered with freedom, and I already clicked the learn more button a few days ago, but the dashboard still hasn't updated.

iDuskk

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 9, 2016
YouTube
The dashboard can be a bit slow on updating, since your channel says it is partnered you can ignore the message ;)

Cool thanks for the quick response. Also one more question without having to make a new thread for it, what exactly is a freedom partner? And how do i become one?

Upvote 0

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Cool thanks for the quick response. Also one more question without having to make a new thread for it, what exactly is a freedom partner? And how do i become one?
If your talking about the Freedom Partner bage this is something that shows you are a official partner and grants acces to certain sections on the forum. To get a bade you have to apply for it ;)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.