Gaming introduce my self

What video you want to see me do on my channel?

• Total voters

peter lau

New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 2, 2014
YouTube
Hi Guys my Name is Peter My channel called zekysky. i use to like zexy zek and skydoesminecraft but i make it easy to find so i change zexy to zeky and cut the sky and combine it to make it zekySky that how i made it please don,t judge me! i loves anime and video games and like minecraft! also have my own server this is the link of my you tube introduce my self! i have 67subs also want to grow i love you guys come check it out and also i doing a give away if i reach 75subs and 100 subs i will do my face cam! have a look at my channel what you think and thanks for reading welcome to freedom family ,#freedomFamily

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hi Guys my Name is Peter My channel called zekysky. i use to like zexy zek and skydoesminecraft but i make it easy to find so i change zexy to zeky and cut the sky and combine it to make it zekySky that how i made it please don,t judge me! i loves anime and video games and like minecraft! also have my own server this is the link of my you tube introduce my self! i have 67subs also want to grow i love you guys come check it out and also i doing a give away if i reach 75subs and 100 subs i will do my face cam! have a look at my channel what you think and thanks for reading welcome to freedom family ,#freedomFamily
Hello Peter, isn't skydoesminecraft a famous entertainer for minecraft revolving around young people? Can you also introduce yourself in the thread? We'd love to learn more about you. I linked you a forum with a template in it. If you use it, you might be able to talk to a whole lot more freedom members ^^

https://freedom.community.tm/threads/welcome-to-the-freedom-community.187462/

peter lau

New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 2, 2014
YouTube
Your name/alias:peter
Where are you from?:United kingdom
How old are you?:26
How did you find Freedom!? Friends introduce me to freedom and i Enjoy being into freedom Family
What made you join our forums?: Introduce my self and share the love about me!
What are your hobbies?:Gaming,pools,Basketball,Swimming
What is your favorite food? Sushi,Automatic Crispy Duck,Pizza,IceCream,Jelly,Burger,chips,Crisps,Potatoes,Banna
Why did you start YouTube? Being Entertain people and share my love of gaming!
What is your biggest dream? Being a Entertainer and being a Actor.
What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming
How frequently do you upload?: 3 videos a week

Thanks for reading Thanks for reading #freedomfamily

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Your name/alias:peter
Where are you from?:United kingdom
How old are you?:26
How did you find Freedom!? Friends introduce me to freedom and i Enjoy being into freedom Family
What made you join our forums?: Introduce my self and share the love about me!
What are your hobbies?:Gaming,pools,Basketball,Swimming
What is your favorite food? Sushi,Automatic Crispy Duck,Pizza,IceCream,Jelly,Burger,chips,Crisps,Potatoes,Banna
Why did you start YouTube? Being Entertain people and share my love of gaming!
What is your biggest dream? Being a Entertainer and being a Actor.
What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming
How frequently do you upload?: 3 videos a week

Thanks for reading Thanks for reading #freedomfamily
Thanks again for doing the template Peter ^^ If you'd like, you can update your main post with that information as well ^^ I didn't know what you were an actor. And it's nice to see that you enjoy all that food ^^