Community Introduce yourself

Four Gamer

New User
Jun 29, 2016
YouTube
I Have a YouTube channel called FourGamer w here I post gaming and tutorial related videos

Where are you from? I am from United Kingdom

What are your hobbies?: I play video games And Like To play football
What is your favorite food? Pizza and Chips

Why did you start YouTube? I wanted to entertain people and I just love Games So Why not record myself playing and entertain people

What is your biggest dream? My Biggest dream is to become A bigger youtuber and Get more Subscribers and views so i can entertain people and make a living out of it
What kind of channel do you run? Gaming and tutorial On gaming related topics, my most successful ones are tutorial videos in FarCry Primal Glitch

How Many Videos Do you Currently Have? 133

How frequently do you upload? Right now it's every 1-4 days But half the time i change it so maybe every 1 day or 2 days
-Four

Reactions: Dust the Fox

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hello Four Gamer! Welcome to our forums! Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I Have a YouTube channel called FourGamer w here I post gaming and tutorial related videos

Where are you from? I am from United Kingdom

What are your hobbies?: I play video games And Like To play football
What is your favorite food? Pizza and Chips

Why did you start YouTube? I wanted to entertain people and I just love Games So Why not record myself playing and entertain people

What is your biggest dream? My Biggest dream is to become A bigger youtuber and Get more Subscribers and views so i can entertain people and make a living out of it
What kind of channel do you run? Gaming and tutorial On gaming related topics, my most successful ones are tutorial videos in FarCry Primal Glitch

How Many Videos Do you Currently Have? 133

How frequently do you upload? Right now it's every 1-4 days But half the time i change it so maybe every 1 day or 2 days
-Four
Hello there four, how are you enjoying the United Kingdom? My friends tend to have a hard time playing with me due to the time differences, hah.