Tech Introducing my channel

Limi7less

New User
Aug 15, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys I'm Limi7less and I started my YouTube adventure the last year. I made some Call of Duty montage, a timelapse and I started to do tutorials. I made a big pause because I needed to study for school and I didn't have so much time to create content. Now I'm back and I will continue to do montage and tutorials and I'm learning lots of new editing tricks to improve my video. Please you can check out my channel? Reply if you subscribe and if I like your video I will sub too!

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hey guys I'm Limi7less and I started my YouTube adventure the last year. I made some Call of Duty montage, a timelapse and I started to do tutorials. I made a big pause because I needed to study for school and I didn't have so much time to create content. Now I'm back and I will continue to do montage and tutorials and I'm learning lots of new editing tricks to improve my video. Please you can check out my channel? Reply if you subscribe and if I like your video I will sub too!

Welcome to the family Limi, What kind of Tech videos do yo post?

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, you can ask us in the Freedom Chat.
I am quite active in the chat and am willing to help anyone.
Good luck on YouTube

It is good to hear that you stopped for education, because it should come first.

How will Freedom help you?
  • By making a Introduction, you and your channel will be noticed by many users. We are not your audience, we are your friends, we may become subscribers or viewers and help you grow.
  • Once becoming a Partner and acquiring the badge (bit.ly/PartnerBadge), you can make a Community Review post where you can ask and give reviews to become a better YouTuber.
  • Our General Chat allows people to make new friends. Friends does not always mean becoming greater. It allows us to communicate and maybe collaborate.

bert ybarra

Rising User
Aug 9, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the Forum... i am fairly new but everyone here is pretty cool and they tend to help out quick with whatever you need...just ask and they will help... i will help also as much as possible but these guys are great..

Limi7less

New User
Aug 15, 2016
YouTube
Now I'm doing CoD montage and tutorials. But I would like to do also reviews on what gaming/tech products in future