Music Introducing my self to the community happly :)

Omarilzz

New User
Freedom! Member
Well my name is Omar Ehab Known as Omarilzz The Wisp Im a student in Delta University Egypt .
My faculty is business administration and its my first year in it and i m 18 years old :) .
My Hobie is Music Production and a bit of Djing and Drawing i launched my youtube channel for tutorials and remakes of songs and remixes and original mixes and Party Mixes that can last an hour :)
i was excited when i saw about freedom while i was googling a bit umm my subscribers started to raise up after me joining and getting accepted in freedom and umm i m really excited to meet the community here and am also happy to reply and help any one being a helpful member and about my channel at the moment i post educational videos about some songs how i made them from 0% to 100% like one of skrillex songs Bad man by ragga twins i made it full in FL Studio and shared the project to every one so they could learn some things from it or use it :) and i m just struggling to get known cause i dont get chances so i hope my chance would be with you all :) "Thank you " :) and this is a sample of my work