Gaming Introducing myself and my Channel

PhoenixAnimus

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2015
YouTube
PhoenixAnimus
Hey everyone just thought I'd introduce myself I'm Samuel, but I go by PhoenixAnimus online and on my channel. I currently play all different kinds of games from simple but emotional games like: To the Moon, to games that are bloody and gory like: Killing Floor 2 and all the kinds of games in between.

It's actually funny I came to this thread today and thought, hold on, have I actually introduced myself? So I went and checked all the posts I've made and apparently I haven't in the however many months I've been part of the freedom family so I figured better late then never.

So yeah I'm a twenty year old Aussie that plays video games for fun and records that same fun, but I do hope to do more. Anyway I've rambled on enough, nice to meet you all and hopefully do some collabs with people in the near future. :D

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey everyone just thought I'd introduce myself I'm Samuel, but I go by PhoenixAnimus online and on my channel. I currently play all different kinds of games from simple but emotional games like: To the Moon, to games that are bloody and gory like: Killing Floor 2 and all the kinds of games in between.

It's actually funny I came to this thread today and thought, hold on, have I actually introduced myself? So I went and checked all the posts I've made and apparently I haven't in the however many months I've been part of the freedom family so I figured better late then never.

So yeah I'm a twenty year old Aussie that plays video games for fun and records that same fun, but I do hope to do more. Anyway I've rambled on enough, nice to meet you all and hopefully do some collabs with people in the near future. :D
Welcome again to everything you see here Samuel, what got you interested in video games? It's nice that you've finally introduced yourself! Lots of people post here, but they rarely end up going to anywhere else, hah. I wish you good luck on collaborating in the future ^^

PhoenixAnimus

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2015
YouTube
PhoenixAnimus
Welcome again to everything you see here Samuel, what got you interested in video games? It's nice that you've finally introduced yourself! Lots of people post here, but they rarely end up going to anywhere else, hah. I wish you good luck on collaborating in the future ^^
Thanks for the welcome, and to answer your question I've always been into video games but if I had to say the first game that got me to where I am today it would have to be speed freaks for the PS1, it's one of the few racing games I've enjoyed throughout my years of gaming.

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Thanks for the welcome, and to answer your question I've always been into video games but if I had to say the first game that got me to where I am today it would have to be speed freaks for the PS1, it's one of the few racing games I've enjoyed throughout my years of gaming.
No problem. I've never heard of speed freaks myself, but I neglected to play a lot of console games when I was younger. For the racing genre, it's fun, but I always sucked at driving, in game, or in real life, hah.

PhoenixAnimus

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2015
YouTube
PhoenixAnimus
No problem. I've never heard of speed freaks myself, but I neglected to play a lot of console games when I was younger. For the racing genre, it's fun, but I always sucked at driving, in game, or in real life, hah.
When I was younger it felt like racing games with their ads were too forced in a sense they tried to hype them either too much or make it seem like if you didn't buy the game then you'd just be a loser or something, which didn't sit well with me so I ignored most of them.

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
When I was younger it felt like racing games with their ads were too forced in a sense they tried to hype them either too much or make it seem like if you didn't buy the game then you'd just be a loser or something, which didn't sit well with me so I ignored most of them.
Racing games now seem a lot more enticing for me, they look so realistic. If I had a racing wheel, I'd consider playing them again. And a last note before I head off, I hope you manage to meet some more members on here Phoenix ^^