Gaming Introducing Myself and MY YOUTUBE!!!

T1 Kasai

New User
Feb 5, 2016
YouTube
I uploaded my first youtube video 1 year ago and i thought to myself,I want to make this something i do often.I'm From a small town Called Merced in California and Im 16 years old.
I found freedom browsing for some youtube partners and this one seemed amazing to me.
My dream is to make it big on youtube I have no interest in money and I am doing this strictly for the fun of it and my fans who love my content I see all these reaction videos and clickbait thumbnails and videos and I get a little disgusted because I put Hard work into my videos I try my best to bring the best quality content I can to my fans.I always loved the Idea of people watching me play video games,I even used to beg my siblings to watch me play as a kid lol.My parents aren't the most supportive but i always make it work I love every single one of my fans.Life is hard sometimes I think we all know that but I hope that i can brighten peoples day's on their darkest of day's and make people happy.Ive loved video games all my life starting off with a nintendo gamecube and a little game called Super Mario Sunshine and from there i knew that id always have video games in my life.Recently Mr.Satoru Iwata passed away and he was responsible for so many Nintendo games,one of my favorite being Earthbound and when i beat that game I actually cried because the story of that game is Beautiful and just thinking about Mr.Iwata made me cry and when I heard Smiles and Tears for the first time I knew that video games were the best things in my life and allowed me to open up more with people being socially awkward is difficult when you cant really talk to people but youtube was my outlet to express myself and I cant wait to start making more videos for you people. :)

My channel is based of Video Games and Fan Interaction I like to play games that my viewers and myself enjoy,I also Like Streaming on twitch!!
I upload fighting games and like to think I am Pretty good at them but I want to start doing more Let's Play's.

Here is the link to my channel It would mean so much if you guys would subscribe so I can bring you guys entertainment and Laughter and hopefully interact with you guys as Much as possible I hope you all have a Wonderful day PEACE!! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/skrillexrulz36

Last edited: