Gaming Introducing myself - LTUAntis (Or in english Lithuanian Duck)

LTUAntis

New User
Freedom! Member
Jun 19, 2016
YouTube
Hello! My real name is Audrius. My nationality is Lithuanian as I was of course born there :D I'm 15 years old, but my first youtube video was I think... when I was 12 years of age! Of course it was Minecraft. I found Freedom by looking for a partnership. I joined the forum to connect with other youtubers. I started youtube because I got inspired by other youtubers and it looked fun to create your own creative stuff for people to watch! My channel is and will be gaming because I love gaming. Actually I took a break from youtube around 8 months ago and just started again, so here I am! I've got a lot of ideas what to do. Why am I special? Well, I think because I'll play a lot of silly, shi**y games, but I will make fun for everyone from playing them by making funny moments and stuff like that! Maybe I'll also do regular let's plays and gameplays, but there's one problem. My PC is damn crap, so I can't record new games to get normal frames. I think that's a lot about myself. See you on youtube everyone! My name on youtube is LTUAntis.