Community Introducing Myself!!!

Adam Seivwright

New User
Feb 2, 2016
Hi my name is Adam Seivwright, I am from Scotland and I'm 14 years young! I found Freedom Through my friend from school who was helping me get started on YouTube! I watched a video about how to grow on YouTube by Freedom and it brought me here! My hobbies are playing football and uploading daily vlogs to YouTube. I don't really have a favourite food, but, I really like Pizza, Haggis and Bacon. I started YouTube because of Roman Atwood who is my inspiration. I set a task to start YouTube in the New Year (2016) and I have not yet missed a day. My biggest dream is probably to become a professional vlogger on YouTuber and to meet Roman Atwood. As mentioned before I run a vlogging channel. What is vlogging you ask? Well vlogging is like blogging but instead of writing about your daily life you video it and save it somewhere. (In my case YouTube). I upload gaming videos occasionally on my gaming channel and within my vlogs every so often (maybe once every month or two). I upload my vlogs daily, basically I record my life one day and upload the next! I hope you enjoyed reading my introduction!!! :):):)

Why not check me out and maybe leave a subscription: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoL_IeC4PFkA2tthnDXbsqg

Kind Regards,
Adam Seivwright