Did you enjoy the content on my channel?

• Yes

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mango. real or fake?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sgt. Bastian

Rising User
Mar 28, 2016
Denmark
YouTube
sgt__Bastian
What is going on everyone, Sgt. Bastian here to introduce you to my clickbait channel.

Content:
the style is pretty self-explanatory, I do satirical commentary reactions, with gameplay, and yes whilst that has been done to death at this point, it is the type of content that I truly love at the moment and something where I have been able to find a purpose in making.
My channel is based around me, my personality, and some of the worst videos that Youtube has to offer, obviously everything said in the videos are meant as satire and should therefor not be taken too seriously.

What to expect:
My channel has just begun with the first video uploaded fairly recently as of writing this. So expectations should be based on how you like the current content as that is the prime focus, and the content to come, for quite some time in the future.
You can expect videos about once a week, if there are more than that in one week, well then you are just in luck.

Suggestions:
Suggestions for topics, or anything else is very welcome, either here, or on the videos themselves. I would love to hear from you all!

Collaboration:
If you wish to collaborate with me somehow, I would love that! Just let me know, either here, in a pm, or on youtube, thank you!

profile pic.jpg

That is pretty much it at the moment, to follow along, if you were interested, head on over to Sgt. Bastian on youtube, and enjoy! And I hope to see you over there, thanks!

Reactions: SkynzorsVariety

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
What is going on everyone, Sgt. Bastian here to introduce you to my clickbait channel.

Content:
the style is pretty self-explanatory, I do satirical commentary reactions, with gameplay, and yes whilst that has been done to death at this point, it is the type of content that I truly love at the moment and something where I have been able to find a purpose in making.
My channel is based around me, my personality, and some of the worst videos that Youtube has to offer, obviously everything said in the videos are meant as satire and should therefor not be taken too seriously.

What to expect:
My channel has just begun with the first video uploaded fairly recently as of writing this. So expectations should be based on how you like the current content as that is the prime focus, and the content to come, for quite some time in the future.
You can expect videos about once a week, if there are more than that in one week, well then you are just in luck.

Suggestions:
Suggestions for topics, or anything else is very welcome, either here, or on the videos themselves. I would love to hear from you all!

Collaboration:
If you wish to collaborate with me somehow, I would love that! Just let me know, either here, in a pm, or on youtube, thank you!

That is pretty much it at the moment, to follow along, if you were interested, head on over to Sgt. Bastian on youtube, and enjoy! And I hope to see you over there, thanks!
Nice style for writing about yourself Bastian. You can collaborate with the freedom members here if you head over the the collaborate forums, there are a ton of potential people waiting for you! Making any kind of content is up to you, and if you can sell people on your personality, you'll be leagues ahead of everyone else starting out ^^

https://freedom.community.tm/forums/collaborate.35/

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey pal , Welcome to freedom :)

Your first video is good mate :) some of them music videos from minecraft looked so bad xD

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Hello, and welcome! It doesn't matter what content you out out, as long as you're enjoying yourself! The collaborations section is very nice, and I how you can find some decent people to play with and help you along your way. Good luck on your channel,and if you ever need anything, don't hesitate to ask!

Sgt. Bastian

Rising User
Mar 28, 2016
Denmark
YouTube
sgt__Bastian
Hello, and welcome! It doesn't matter what content you out out, as long as you're enjoying yourself! The collaborations section is very nice, and I how you can find some decent people to play with and help you along your way. Good luck on your channel,and if you ever need anything, don't hesitate to ask!
Thanks mate, I appreciate it. And definitely will :)

Reactions: Goped Fred