Community Introduction

MadMohawk

New User
Freedom! Member
Good afternoon everyone, I'm brand new to Freedom having listened to my friend GoddessGigiG and taking a chance with this channel. I've been doing photography and filmmaking since the early 1970's and have several channels on YouTube. If I like the way things go here I'll probably migrate the other channels over too. Yes I got jealous of Gigi's #'s with a handful of videos she's outperforming the 120 or so I have on my Gaming channel. Boggling my mind so figure, why not what do I have to lose? Hope to chat with you all and learn and hopefully teach as well.

Thanks

The Mad Mohawk

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Good afternoon everyone, I'm brand new to Freedom having listened to my friend GoddessGigiG and taking a chance with this channel. I've been doing photography and filmmaking since the early 1970's and have several channels on YouTube. If I like the way things go here I'll probably migrate the other channels over too. Yes I got jealous of Gigi's #'s with a handful of videos she's outperforming the 120 or so I have on my Gaming channel. Boggling my mind so figure, why not what do I have to lose? Hope to chat with you all and learn and hopefully teach as well.

Thanks

The Mad Mohawk

Welcome to the family MadMohawk, Your right what you have to lose :D and thats awesome you do photography and film making in 1970s :D so what is hardest thing you have to do for photography and film making for years??

Reactions: MadMohawk

MaddyFlahertyTV

Freedom! Member
Aug 21, 2016
England UK
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom family :D I think it's incredible how technology has developed to produce camera with good quality allowing niche/independent filmmakers and photographers to create amazing content

Reactions: MadMohawk