Gaming Introduction

Alejandro Solis

New User
Jul 29, 2014
Texas
YouTube
JinxHQ
Hello my name is Alejandro or JinxHQ if you have Xbox, I'm 23 years old still trying to get my name out there. I've been trying for the last 4 years but I've always had to stop because of school. Now that I am a Senior in College I have extra time for hobbies, such as Game, Football, Hangout with my girlfriend and puppy, etc. So am going to start back up by doing V Logs, Game-plays, Comms, and all sort, I want to stay active in the community and on you tube. So please visit my channel and give back some feedback and subscribe thanks!
Follow my other Social Accounts
Twitter JinxHQ
Instagram JinxHQ
YT JinxHQPro

Last edited:

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hello my name is Alejandro or JinxHQ if you have Xbox, I'm 23 years old still trying to get my name out there. I've been trying for the last 4 years but I've always had to stop because of school. Now that I am a Senior in College I have extra time for hobbies, such as Game, Football, Hangout with my girlfriend and puppy, etc. So am going to start back up by doing V Logs, Game-plays, Comms, and all sort, I want to stay active in the community and on you tube. So please visit my channel and give back some feedback and subscribe thanks!
Follow my other Social Accounts
Twitter JinxHQ
Instagram JinxHQ
YT JinxHQPro
Welcome to the Freedom Community :)

When in the school period youtube can sure be a tough time but good to see you found time for it now. You mention you have a puppy? What dog do you have? I myself have a german shepherd :)

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Hey Alejandro and welcome to Freedom!

School really can get in the way of making videos and I reall hope you'll be able to start up your YouTube dream (again)! ;)

Also, you seem to have an Error message below your posts instead of your channel link. To fix this, you can follow this list:

Alejandro Solis

New User
Jul 29, 2014
Texas
YouTube
JinxHQ
Welcome to the Freedom Community :)

When in the school period youtube can sure be a tough time but good to see you found time for it now. You mention you have a puppy? What dog do you have? I myself have a german shepherd :)
College and trying to make videos is tough but luckily I am at my final year of college and wont have to worry about it and Yes i do have a puppy shes a year old shes a Beagle. I also have a German Shepherd which loves the beagle to death he treats her a if she was his child lol.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
College and trying to make videos is tough but luckily I am at my final year of college and wont have to worry about it and Yes i do have a puppy shes a year old shes a Beagle. I also have a German Shepherd which loves the beagle to death he treats her a if she was his child lol.
Good luck on your final year then! :D

Reactions: Alejandro Solis