Gaming INTROPHY-Where Games Meet You!

Introphy

New User
Hey everyone! My name is Joshua Nicholas Vanhaltren and I'm from India! I love making youtube since i was 11 years old! My first channel was "thegtahero1" and my first video was "GTA SA Super CJ mod" I don't know how but that video got alot of views! Then i had school and exams and stuff, i gave up. Then i made this new channel 3 weeks ago and i'm very serious about this now. I make gaming videos everyday or once in two days! I don't care how busy i get, i will make a video! So I joined Freedom today. I hope to enjoy here in this network and Finally this is my channel "Introphy" It would mean alot to me if you guys can support me to make my channel grow! Watch my videos and Stay tuned for more! SUBSCRIBE! <3

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey everyone! My name is Joshua Nicholas Vanhaltren and I'm from India! I love making youtube since i was 11 years old! My first channel was "thegtahero1" and my first video was "GTA SA Super CJ mod" I don't know how but that video got alot of views! Then i had school and exams and stuff, i gave up. Then i made this new channel 3 weeks ago and i'm very serious about this now. I make gaming videos everyday or once in two days! I don't care how busy i get, i will make a video! So I joined Freedom today. I hope to enjoy here in this network and Finally this is my channel "Introphy" It would mean alot to me if you guys can support me to make my channel grow! Watch my videos and Stay tuned for more! SUBSCRIBE! <3
Hey there Joshua, how long have you been in India for? I've been in California my entire life ^^ GTA can get random views at times, when you find a niche video, you can reap the benefits typically, heh. School can definitely get in the way at times, but when you give yourself some time to work on youtube, you'll grow in no time!

Introphy

New User
Hey there Joshua, how long have you been in India for? I've been in California my entire life ^^ GTA can get random views at times, when you find a niche video, you can reap the benefits typically, heh. School can definitely get in the way at times, but when you give yourself some time to work on youtube, you'll grow in no time!
Heyy fattmat! How's california? Yeah.. School gets in the way mostly! But it was hard for me to upload videos everday! But now i've gone used to it and it has become a routine that i upload videos everyday! :)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Heyy fattmat! How's california? Yeah.. School gets in the way mostly! But it was hard for me to upload videos everday! But now i've gone used to it and it has become a routine that i upload videos everyday! :)
It's going swell, the heat is going higher, so I can work on my tan while I work outside ^^ School took up a lot of time for me growing up, and now I work, so time is rare at times, heh. Recording in bulk, and spreading your videos out from scheduling them can help out a ton! Routines are great to have as well. I used to record once every three days for a few hours, and I did that for a long time. I just need to catch up on my older videos, hah.

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey dude , Welcome to freedom :)

How did you find freedom ? GTA is a great game to play with friends tons of funny moments to have which is great !