Community Its, Sorigin

Sorigin

New User
Nov 9, 2016
Hey! I'm Sorigin. My YouTube Channel has just recently launched, and It'd be nice if you would check out my channel. I joined Freedom, because it seemed like a nice community to help my channel grow, I didn't find the website, I found the channel and it seemed like a useful community.

The future of my channel is to grow as a gaming channel. I do realize alot of gaming channels fail, mostly, because their channel is boring/unentertaining or they just don't edit or have no thumbnails.

Though I'm going to be the type of YouTuber who uploads as much as possible, and edits as much as possible. I try and be funny, doesn't work out too well. Though I will be looking at what type of content Gamers want to see on gaming channels.

I just recently made a channel, so there isn't much to my channel YET! I have started a few walkthroughs on my channel though. So why not check out my channel? See ya there!

Last edited:

VoiaGmer

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 27, 2015
YouTube
D_JW_R
Welcome! Why not tell us a bit about why you joined Freedom and what you want for the future with your channel? :)