Gaming Jeon Gaming Introduction! (Glitches, Tutorials And Gameplays)

Owen Griffiths

New User
May 4, 2014
Southport
YouTube
Owen Griffiths, but on youtube i'm known as 'GBT' also known as Jeon
I am from Southport, England
I am 17, in september i am 18 :D
I actually had a previous channel with freedom in early 2014, but since i started again i guess by memory? lol
I joined the forums so i can interact, help others whilst they help me :) (graphics wise and editing wise)
I don't really have any hobbies, I game and make videos thats pretty much it :)
Honestly i don't have a 'fav food' but as i recall, it would be chicken noddles lol (super noodles of course)
I originally started youtube back in 2012 and just made random content with a bad camera lol, now i'm starting again and make gaming content
My biggest dream is to work for a big gaming company (microsoft, sony, ubisoft, ea etc) or my second dream is for youtube :)
I run a gaming channel. I started by making call of duty only, but now i made dying light tutorials, glitches and gameplay since my channel blew up in subs and views dramatically. I will make other videos also though!
I upload as much as i can, so recently i have been uploading twice a day and sometimes 3 times a day!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuGg5-srjW4eX0eol0Qv2GA

Reactions: RitzieRitz

Machi

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 13, 2015
YouTube
Hey buddy :D England? Hehe seems like the entire forum is from the UK :D

Noddles *q* taste amazing! I love asian food too ^__^

I see that you're already chating on the chatbox hehe you're right! best way to make friends is to talk with people, right? :p I'm sure you will meet awesome people here.

By the way, you're channel looks great! And the thumbnails rocks! Also I watched one of your video, I think you're doing it very well ^____^ don't hesitate to find a buddy to play video games with on the ollab' section of the forum :3

Well well well °<° I think it's all I had to say lol

Welcome here then!

RitzieRitz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 11, 2016
Ontario, Canada
YouTube
ritaglobe
I actually had a previous channel with freedom in early 2014, but since i started again i guess by memory? lol
I joined the forums so i can interact, help others whilst they help me :) (graphics wise and editing wise)
Honestly i don't have a 'fav food' but as i recall, it would be chicken noddles lol (super noodles of course)
I originally started youtube back in 2012 and just made random content with a bad camera lol, now i'm starting again and make gaming content
My biggest dream is to work for a big gaming company (microsoft, sony, ubisoft, ea etc) or my second dream is for youtube :)
I run a gaming channel. I started by making call of duty only, but now i made dying light tutorials, glitches and gameplay since my channel blew up in subs and views dramatically. I will make other videos also though!
I upload as much as i can, so recently i have been uploading twice a day and sometimes 3 times a day!
Welcome to the community!

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , Welcome to freedom :) If you need any help be sure to ask !

I'm from the UK to a place called Suffolk not sure how far away that is from you :rolleyes:

your sub button shows an error , make sure to put only the last part of your youtube link in the box and not all of it !

I love dying light a lot !!! good game :)

Legends Of Allstars

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 3, 2016
YouTube
Hey Bro, Welcome to froums, Dont Forget to Read The Rules And Hope You Enjoy Your Stay Here, By The Way, I LIked You Channel And I Subbed You, But Dont Forget to See mY Channel And Sub Me. :)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Welcome to the community ;)

What platform you play Dying Light on?