Unboxings & Reviews JerkyXP Unboxing & Review!

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
This looks so good!

I need to get myself some JerkyXP some time haha, I've heard of them before but haven't really remembered to check them out until I saw your video. Speaking of which, the video was nicely done! I think you do well in front of the camera. :p

My only suggestion for now is to invest some time (and perhaps some money) into improving your audio, it's not bad as it is right now but I think your audience will definitely appreciate better audio!

Keep up the good work @Nuke!

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
This looks so good!

I need to get myself some JerkyXP some time haha, I've heard of them before but haven't really remembered to check them out until I saw your video. Speaking of which, the video was nicely done! I think you do well in front of the camera. :p

My only suggestion for now is to invest some time (and perhaps some money) into improving your audio, it's not bad as it is right now but I think your audience will definitely appreciate better audio!

Keep up the good work @Nuke!
JerkyXP is really good, all natural and not chewy like you would eat at the store. Also, they are a small business so if you buy from them you are supporting the economy as well :)

If you ever choose to buy some please use my link in the description of the video, helps me earn a little :)
I am saving up right now, it's hard because I'm not getting any donations but I will be upgrading my setup in about 6 months without donations, with donations it might be sooner :D
Thank you so much man, I'll definitely keep up the good work :)

Reactions: Danny

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
JerkyXP is really good, all natural and not chewy like you would eat at the store. Also, they are a small business so if you buy from them you are supporting the economy as well :)

If you ever choose to buy some please use my link in the description of the video, helps me earn a little :)
I am saving up right now, it's hard because I'm not getting any donations but I will be upgrading my setup in about 6 months without donations, with donations it might be sooner :D
Thank you so much man, I'll definitely keep up the good work :)
The more I look at the site, the more I'm tempted to subscribe. :p

I'll use your referral link if I chose to do so!

Reactions: Nuke